Monday, April 30, 2012

Two Weeks

Two weeks... went without tears for about two weeks. Last Monday we met with our Pastor to prepare, enough as we can, for Kendall's funeral service. Got like an outline for how many songs and verses we should come up with... and now every time I'm listening to 104.7 The Fish I'm thinking about which songs we want played. And today was the start back of tears starting to flow without warning.

A few weeks ago, a friend's daughter was baptized; so I had Kristen and her best friend sitting with us for the beginning of the service, since they knew the little girl getting baptized.... This song was playing...

How He Loves Us

...And when they got to the chorus, the girls would sing at the top of their lungs. I wish I would have recorded the two of them.Without a care in the world; two beautiful 4yos singing their hearts out for God.

Still trying to be joyful... just hard to plan for something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment