Monday, August 13, 2012

"The book" Update

"The Book" will need a title one day, but the working title is A Journey Through Anencephaly, for now. Typed (8.5x11), I have about 67 pages so far. About 24 Chapters. Many of those are the blogs, which you've read. When talking about it, I have been referring to it as "the book". I'm still working through it, on it. Reading I Will Carry You, as well right now. Kirk's cousin sent it to me. thank you Tanya! I'm about half way through. 

A verse I posted on Feb. 23:
1 Cor. 10:13- No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

Endure- to suffer patiently or tolerate.

In short- He won't give you anything you can't handle.  

You might be suffering patiently or tolerating something. He wants us to turn it around and still give Him the glory. The whole passage talks about people baptized into Moses, believers. Christians can stumble too.

Verses 23-33 are good to read as well. We might have the right to do anything, the choice. But that choice isn't always right. 

Bible study break out...  I didn't see that one coming... I typed it as it happened. It's cool that I was just working on "the book", decided to type a little on the "the blog" for an update, and God decides what He wants me to type. 

Don't hesitate to let me know who God wanted to share that with!



No comments:

Post a Comment